
you can get a very nice silver card guard at www.pokerguard.com (no affiliation). We spend over a thousand bucks there on card guards every couple of months to reward our winners in our poker league. They really are very nice, one troy ounce of real silver and the players love them. It is expensive though... not something for mass offline marketing like the OP was asking.
Also - you can get customized poker chips with your logo/site on them... like 500 chips for $300 or so and fairly nice quality. We give these out at nightly events, to prospective clients for our poker league and to potential quality players like we are looking for.
I've said this before, but another tip that we do is simply get business cards promoting our regional based poker website and I leave a couple of them virtually wherever I go. Stop at the Gas station to fill up, i leave a few right there at the pump. Hit the bookstore... leave a few in the covers of the poker books etc... Just leave them wherever I am in a public place (restrooms etc...). We also experimented with bonus codes for online poker rooms on the back of the card with moderate success (enough to pay for the business cards).
I think that today you would have to be an exceptional networker well connected in the poker world (like beanie) to have tons of success offline but you can drive some traffic with little extra effort / expense just by incorporating a few things in to your daily routine.
__________________
J S
The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!
NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
|