Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-24-2007, 08:34 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,293
Default

BTW welcome to the forum. hopefully you can learn a lot here and get things up and running in a good way. I really do appriciate the speedy response to this issue.

Thanks Again
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"

Last edited by losercore : 04-24-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 960
Default

It now redirects to Full Tilt... ?
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-24-2007, 09:40 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
It now redirects to Full Tilt... ?
Yea better than being a copy of my site lol
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,148
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

It is still up for me. I'm no expert, but I would say that your "template" was a direct copy/paste of PerfectlyPoker.com.

Probably wouldn't buy any more templates from that alleged company anymore.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-25-2007, 11:28 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 487
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Still up for me, too.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-25-2007, 11:40 AM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 139
Angry poor pictures and focus

As well as the site being a copy, those photos are out of focus as well as alot of banners and fonts. I hate on sites when photos are not correctly blown up. All affiliates when designing sites please keep photos and banners as clear as you can. On my site I have one banner that doesnt look good with the colour scheme and has come out distorted so I am having a new banner designed in better matching colours. So many sites I see today throw up banners with very little thought.
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-25-2007, 11:33 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
It is still up for me. I'm no expert, but I would say that your "template" was a direct copy/paste of PerfectlyPoker.com.

Probably wouldn't buy any more templates from that alleged company anymore.

I find it hard to belive someone could buy a template like that. it an obvious copy of the site and not just the template. the fact that one of the Full Contact Poker banners was still there proves that.

Anyway it was down for me and I spoke with The Planet, their webhost and they agreed the site was no longer a copy of my site.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-25-2007, 11:43 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,293
Default

I guess it has changed enough to not worry about it. All they really did is change the images and colors.

Anyway, I'm certain you will not have a whole of luck in this industry if you are not original. I have designed a number of sites and have spent many, many hours writing content and making my sites look as nice as I can. I take pride in the work I do and that is why i have been succseful in this industry.

I take time to think out new ideas and I have studied and learned the things need to be a contender in a very tight industry.

You may make a few hundred bucks spamming forums with other peoples content, but you will never make it in this industry.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-25-2007, 11:55 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,457
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore View Post
I find it hard to belive someone could buy a template like that. it an obvious copy of the site and not just the template. the fact that one of the Full Contact Poker banners was still there proves that.
.
Just curious but how can you buy a site with other affiliate ads on it? I just dont see how anyone would hand over even $20 to buy a site that has the links in it...furthermore wouldn't you want to go ahead and change them rather than leave them up, I mean it's not the buyer that's going to see the money. Very odd that's all
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-26-2007, 12:05 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,293
Default

Just a Remider...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0