Thread: LadyzPoker.com
View Single Post
  #19   Spam Kill
Old 04-25-2007, 09:55 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore View Post
I find it hard to belive someone could buy a template like that. it an obvious copy of the site and not just the template. the fact that one of the Full Contact Poker banners was still there proves that.
.
Just curious but how can you buy a site with other affiliate ads on it? I just dont see how anyone would hand over even $20 to buy a site that has the links in it...furthermore wouldn't you want to go ahead and change them rather than leave them up, I mean it's not the buyer that's going to see the money. Very odd that's all
__________________
Carbon Poker Bonus

Canada's Top Poker Player
__________________________________________
Ranking in 14th position for fairly competitive term
Now to get on the first page
Reply With Quote