Thread: LadyzPoker.com
View Single Post
  #18   Spam Kill
Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,184
Default

I guess it has changed enough to not worry about it. All they really did is change the images and colors.

Anyway, I'm certain you will not have a whole of luck in this industry if you are not original. I have designed a number of sites and have spent many, many hours writing content and making my sites look as nice as I can. I take pride in the work I do and that is why i have been succseful in this industry.

I take time to think out new ideas and I have studied and learned the things need to be a contender in a very tight industry.

You may make a few hundred bucks spamming forums with other peoples content, but you will never make it in this industry.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote