News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-2007, 12:16 PM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 21
Default New Site - Reviews Would Be Great

I made a post about my old site a few weeks ago, and the general advice given was to get a new design.

So I now have a new design and added some more content, although I am working to continue to add valuable content all the time. My site is aimed to provide strategy articles for NL and PL texas holdem, so I know I've still got a lot of work ahead of me to make the site stand out in the search engines. I think the main aim for my site is to add content, content, and then some more content.

So now that I have (almost) finished transfering the content from the old site into the new, I would love to hear some comments and reviews. Almost all of the links work except for 1 or 2 room reviews, so you are not just looking at a template.

http://www.thepokerbank.com

I was receiving a few hits from msn search, but they have disspiated since I uploaded the new site with the different pages. I currently have a PR of 0, but hopefully that will change sometime in the future, as I have submitted to a few directories and made a link exchange or two.

Also if anyone wants to link exchange, I would like to hear from you. (I seriously doubt it with my PR 0, but worth a try).


Thanks in advance for any comments and reviews.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-08-2007, 02:30 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 431
Default

Nice site, clean and organized very well. You might want to add a seach bar to the top right since you have all that open inventory.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com - $10K New Player Freerolls Monthly
Focalclick Affiliate Program
OneSickPromo
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-08-2007, 06:21 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 471
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Nice. I would remove the darkened US flag from your reviews. It is a bit misleading
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 05:18 PM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 08:34 AM
New site, need some reviews please ! pokernash New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 02-27-2006 09:02 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 10:35 AM
Google SiteMaps Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 6 07-13-2005 12:29 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0