Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-24-2006, 09:47 PM
pokernash pokernash is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8
Default

Ok, here I go. I build websites occasionally for friends and used to have a sportbetting website that was pretty succesful but I got burned out from betting and spent too much time gambling. I have gone basck to my passion of gambling & entreprenuerial&%*$# whatever..........and wopuld like to hve some of the experts look at my site and tell me what they think. I have been checking out PAW for the last few weeks and really enjoy the offerings and knowledge. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
To explain my site, I first started out with a site that was going to be local... local poker leagues, poker news, online info......and then decided to add the poker giveaway promotions, since I would have visitors, might as well try and get some sign ups. So it was changed as I built it. I'm almost done .....and ready to launch.

Thanks to anyone who taks a look !
Steve
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-24-2006, 10:13 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,272
Default

www. .com
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2006, 11:56 PM
pokernash pokernash is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8
Default

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh


www.nashvillepokeronline.net
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-25-2006, 12:03 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

A few of mt 1st impressions,
Text on your home page is all in caps, looks nice, but I personally dont like it it seems a bit harsh.
Your stacks link page doesnt work in firefox
I clicked maybe 8 links randomly on your homepage and 2 were 404

Othere than that its a decent start from my 1st impression.

Yeh and the pokernashvile logo is difficult to read and should be bigger I think
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-25-2006, 02:05 PM
chrisptp chrisptp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 48
Default

i agree that the logo is a little hard to read - it's almsot over-decorated.

i like the clean layout, but i wish the center mods "welcome" and "exclusive poker bonuses" expanded the same way the bodog ad does.

i'd really like to see some more unique content and an update feature that makes me want to come back and check the site in the future.

that's my .02

chris
__________________
Part Time Poker - Poker Propping, Strategy, Poker Jokes | Funny Poker T-Shirts
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2006, 11:02 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 629
Default

I think the open space on your site could be used a bit better. A black background also seems a bit harsh, but you never know what people like. The top left image took a long time to load on my machine and may not even be needed. The homepage just looks a little bit scattered and probably could be organized a bit more professionally.

Good luck.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
New Site - Reviews Would Be Great ThePokerBank New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 03-08-2007 08:21 PM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 10:34 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0