| New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers |
| View Poll Results: Which do you like best? |
| 1 |
   |
14 |
66.67% |
| 2 |
   |
1 |
4.76% |
| 3 |
   |
6 |
28.57% |
 02-23-2007, 11:58 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 173
|
|
I like 1 the best. It looks the most professional and stands out nicely, but not too much. The second one seems a little too simple and the third one just doesn't stick out the way 1 does to me.
|
 02-26-2007, 04:44 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
|
|
Alright, thanks guys! I'm going with number 1 hands down. It was also the one that I liked myself! I'll figure out color now and we'll see how it goes...
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 02-27-2007, 05:54 PM
|
|
Knocked Johnny Chan out
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
|
|
Number one, definitely.
Number 3 has potential for other sites
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: | English to Portuguese Translations |
|
 02-28-2007, 02:41 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,148
|
|
So far the colors look great Adio!
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 03-01-2007, 02:01 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
|
|
Hey does this one look any better than #1?

__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 03-01-2007, 03:34 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 576
|
|
i like that alot, how about making the "HIGH" bold? instead of the "Stakes"
|
 03-03-2007, 10:25 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
|
|
Okay, here is what I think will be the final version guys. Please give any final comments before I make it live.

__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 03-04-2007, 12:35 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,054
|
|
Beautiful, I couldn't have picked a better one myself 
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
 03-04-2007, 05:01 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 177
|
|
All of the logo's so far are great... It is hard to pick the best one (which is a good problem). I think the latest two are the two best right now.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.
|