Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 358
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default Still need a logo re-design

Hey guys,

I'm still looking for someone to re-design my logo. Had a couple people submit examples a month or two ago, but nothing that I was really looking for.

I'll obviously pay or look at any trade. I'm looking for something that represents my name BroadbandPoker.com and also is something that could go on t-shirts and hats.

I'm looking for the quality of something like StinkyFishPoker.net's logo. Not a similar design, but the quality. I'm looking for something simple, yet looks cool.

Please PM me with any offers.

Thanks,

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Logo Design Holyman The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 07-13-2006 05:42 AM
Quick Logo Design Needed Jeremy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 06-29-2006 03:42 PM
Logo design ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-15-2006 02:41 PM
Image/ Logo Design pokerpatduck2 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 01-24-2006 01:35 AM
New Logo Design tke1600 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 08-15-2005 05:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0