Hello everyone, I am new to the forum here and somewhat new to poker affiliate programs. Please take a look at my site and let me know what you think. Any constructive criticism will be appreciated.
That is a good start. Looks good. Overall it's a "friendly" site. Affiliates sites often work best when your are friendly and personal with your members/visitors.
I would focus on adding lots and lots of content unless you plan on promoting this via PPC.
Good luck!
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
That is a good start. Looks good. Overall it's a "friendly" site. Affiliates sites often work best when your are friendly and personal with your members/visitors.
I would focus on adding lots and lots of content unless you plan on promoting this via PPC.
Good luck!
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
Thanks for the replies. I think the font on the navbar looks small if you have a higher resolution, I went ahead and bumped it up a little. Let me know if there are any other things that you would recommend changing. I do plan on adding a lot more content over the next month or so. There is too much shady stuff happening with ppc not to.
The girl is ok: it is better some with less cards.
All the background is white and one have difficul to read.
__________________
Online Casinos Online casino games Dictionary Page Directory Page17
funny story behind the girl... my friend who helped with the design found her. Kind of a joke of his to design the site for me, and suprise me with her on the main page. I told him I would leave her up and see if the sign ups increase or decrease.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker