I think that's a very nice site. Nice layout and design. Might I suggest that you use language specific banners where available? For example, 888 Poker has a Portuguese landing page.
__________________
Poker Bonuses | No Deposit Poker | Poker Directory
Free Online Poker | Poker Review | Best Casino Bonus
Thank you for the advice Mark. Wich one would you tae off ???
I'm not exactly sure to be honest. I think you can play around with the setup. From first glance it just looks like there are a lot of banners on the page. I have found that strategically placed banners work well with some affiliates. This could be a small banner in the middle of copy or next to a review. Who am I to know exactly what would work for your customers, but I would definitely play around with the banner locations. Leave those up for a few weeks, and then take the side banners down for another couple weeks and compare results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_turco
By the way, what do i have to do, to become Sun Poker affiliate ?
Feel free to PM me or sign up for a Sunpoker affiliate account at Focalclick
Regards,
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com - $10K New Player Freerolls Monthly Focalclick Affiliate Program
OneSickPromo