Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 02-01-2007, 08:36 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_turco
Thank you for the advice Mark. Wich one would you tae off ???
I'm not exactly sure to be honest. I think you can play around with the setup. From first glance it just looks like there are a lot of banners on the page. I have found that strategically placed banners work well with some affiliates. This could be a small banner in the middle of copy or next to a review. Who am I to know exactly what would work for your customers, but I would definitely play around with the banner locations. Leave those up for a few weeks, and then take the side banners down for another couple weeks and compare results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_turco
By the way, what do i have to do, to become Sun Poker affiliate ?
Feel free to PM me or sign up for a Sunpoker affiliate account at Focalclick

Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com - $10K New Player Freerolls Monthly
Focalclick Affiliate Program
OneSickPromo
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 02-01-2007, 07:10 PM
el_turco el_turco is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5
Default

Hi losercore....thanks
I think that the problem does no loger exists !!!


Hello again Mark,
I will try your advice

Quote:
Who am I to know exactly what would work for your customers
You are someone that has a lot more experience in affiliate poker sites !!!
Reply With Quote
  #13   Spam Kill
Old 02-01-2007, 10:06 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 248
Default

When I scroll down on the home page the navigation menu on the left goes down too blocking out the last banner. Maybe its just me though
__________________
The home of small stakes Texas Holdem
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 08:23 AM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 05:18 PM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 08:34 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 10:35 AM
Google SiteMaps Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 6 07-13-2005 12:29 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0