News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-07-2006, 04:32 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,378
Default

What are you guys doing helping this guy out?

Jk! I've known about this site for awhile, and it is quite nice. Now I'm going to go in the corner and cry as I lose my popularity.

P.S. Your Full Tilt stats are not accurate.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
Rockstar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 390
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

That site is very nice. Kudos on the idea.

One thing I would change is... I think the forum below the videos needs to be more visible and as easy to post on as possible. If not, you're better off going with a comments section like in a blog.

-Justin
__________________
Justin Goff (My blog, just the name for SEO reasons)

A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are built for.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-10-2006, 04:00 PM
StoffeT StoffeT is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
What are you guys doing helping this guy out?

Jk! I've known about this site for awhile, and it is quite nice. Now I'm going to go in the corner and cry as I lose my popularity.

P.S. Your Full Tilt stats are not accurate.

Sorry Adioking Yeah, the statssystem will be updated to the new release 2007-01, so currently they are offline.

I'm probaly getting a sponsor now, but i'll be open for some kind of partnership, i think your site is nice also, you are writing alot of good reports!

Kind Regards

Highstakes.nu
__________________
http://www.highstakes.nu - The perfect place for a railbird!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-10-2006, 04:02 PM
StoffeT StoffeT is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
That site is very nice. Kudos on the idea.

One thing I would change is... I think the forum below the videos needs to be more visible and as easy to post on as possible. If not, you're better off going with a comments section like in a blog.

-Justin

You are totally right, i'm working on a solution for this, hopefully it will be fixed to the new release, thanks for the feedback!
__________________
http://www.highstakes.nu - The perfect place for a railbird!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feedback On Sitngopro.com pojax New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 11-21-2006 11:13 AM
Gaambol - my poker social network - feedback welcome gaambol New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 10-27-2006 11:28 AM
Redesigned Site - Feedback Please freydaddy New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-12-2006 10:33 PM
New forum start up promo ideas, feedback wanted aussiepoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-23-2006 05:18 PM
milliondollarpokerguide.com feedback scrawnybob New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 06-03-2006 02:21 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0