Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Nick, first and foremost welcome to our community. It's post's like yours from new people that the vetrans love responding too.

Email me at jeremy @ this website and I will email you a few things.

This is still a GREAT industry to get into but you have to either be extremely SEO savvy or be doing something that everyone else is not.

I think GoodKarma's opinions are similar to mine so I won't repeat them. But one peice of advice I have is too forge some good relationships with other poker affiliates and to read through these foums up and down, don't forget to use the search feature too.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
General CAC Questions Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-08-2006 01:45 PM
A Couple Of Questions FrazVegas New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 06-10-2006 07:33 PM
Some basic questions? Godfather StacksPoker.com 2 11-18-2005 10:38 AM
basic questions yod General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 04-13-2005 07:26 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0