Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-23-2006, 11:00 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Just wondering if anybody would give me any comments or suggestions on my newly created stacks poker league. I think it is hard to organize considering Stacks hasnt even released yet, but I think I have a pretty decent system to keep track of league members. Please offer any input you might have. I'd love to turn this into something good. What do people think of having it as a "peoples choice" theme. Should I have a more specific prize? I couldnt really think of that great, so I thought, hey let the people decide what they want to play for...

Stacks Poker League
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2006, 06:14 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

no one has any sugestions? bunch of discriminating haters :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Adam
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think its a cool idea, but what do I know? I'm still in kindergarten here...lol. :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I cannot comment you just became competition h34r:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-25-2006, 03:51 AM
pokerguy pokerguy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by bbkicks213@Jan 24 2006, 07:04 PM
I cannot comment you just became competition h34r:
I think you should take that as a compliment. :lol:
__________________


I love my job.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-25-2006, 01:11 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pokerguy+Jan 25 2006, 03:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pokerguy @ Jan 25 2006, 03:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-bbkicks213@Jan 24 2006, 07:04 PM
I cannot comment you just became competition h34r:
I think you should take that as a compliment. :lol:[/b][/quote]
Well then. Thanks for the compliment bbkicks
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

thats exactly what it was
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-25-2006, 09:48 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Nice, I think private tourneys are definately good for any site.
I have to let you know again... The top menu nav bar on your homepage is almost unreadable in firefox, now I notice that your forum, 1/3 of the text on the right of your forum is also not visible on firefox. Let me know if you want some screens of how it looks for me.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker League Software Updates J S PokerLeagueSoftware.com 2 11-30-2007 10:27 AM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Mansion League Opportunity SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-06-2006 07:25 PM
New League idea psmoney PokerLeagueSoftware.com 3 10-16-2006 09:42 AM
Online League RounderStaked New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-03-2006 09:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0