Mansion League Opportunity
Hello,
I am trying to start a league at Mansion Poker and am looking for other affiliates to join me in doing so.
I hvae contacted Mansion in the past about setting up private tournaments, but they have told me my player base is not large enough. My forum currently has ~1300 members. I am looking for other forum owners that would be interested in running a league at Mansion Poker.
If you are interested, please PM me and we can chat more.
Thanks,
SmackDog
__________________
Vegas Poker 24/7 Leader Board - Earn points while playing in online poker tournaments and ring games at Vegas Poker 24/7! Win cash, prizes and free roll entries for finishing on our monthly leader boards!
Internet Poker Leagues
Online Poker Satellite Center
Smack Dog Poker Championship Series - FREE CASH added to our main events! Two chances to qualify each week for FREE!
PM me for link exchanges!
|