hi all
Ive just finished my site - well v1.0 anyway - there is still plenty to do on content etc but it's been live for about 10 days now
I've got some traffic - forums are very quiet so I have got forumlauch posting on there for me for a while
I've sent out a lauch press release a couple of days ago and plan to submit a couple of articles to a content syndicator thingy
Not doing too well on the search engine side at the moment - any suggestions
And my main problem now - is that I've set up a private tournament at UltimateBet on the 6th November but yet to get anyone commit to playing in it - I dont want to look an ass and it fall flat on its face as this is the first one Ive done -
Was this a bad plan given my site hasnt been up very long ? What should I do now ?
cheers for any help and suggestions
Rob / Scrawnybob ... http://www.4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum
BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator
MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory
Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
|