Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Pokerboy Pokerboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 111
Default

Our feed will no longer be a sponsored feed. That means all our tournament listings will be available free of charge – and carry your affiliate codes only!

We currently have tournament listings from 28 different poker rooms, and you are free to display these tournaments on your website. Several customization options are available from our website, and we are happy to help if you experience setup problems.

Programming the Feed has required a lot of hard work – and displaying the tournament listings also put pressure on our server. All we require for you to use this service is a backlink from the page where you display our feed. The link already included in the Iframe Feed does not count, and you must manually place this link on your site. When you have done so, please e-mail me at with the page where you have inserted the link AND your login name. When I receive this information I will remove the link already inserted at the bottom of your feed.

A suitable link would be something like (”anchor text”):
Provided by “Online Poker Tournaments”
Provided by the Online Poker Tournament network

Provided by “Poker Tournaments”
Provided by Poker Tournaments

More “Poker Tournament Listings”
More Poker Tournament listings

You can place the link in the bottom of the page if you like – just no hidden text or redirection scripts, or at some stuffed link-page – please!

BTW have also made a few updates and fixed a few bugs – the tournament listings are more accurate now.
__________________
Free Poker Tournament Listings for fellow webmasters.

Visit a great ressource for online poker tournament listings. Maybe you are looking for freeroll poker tournaments.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2005, 05:20 PM
GregK GregK is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,239
Default

Any chance of getting those templates valid html?
even at html 4.0 transitional (212 errors)...
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%...&doctype=Inline

xhtml1.0 transitional, which is fairly forgiving (853 errors)
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%....0+Transitional

I offered to fix them for you free of charge, so I'd have valid feeds to use.
I never received a reply to my latest & before that it was... thats the way they are & thats that!

I'm willing to pay good money for valid feeds!

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2005, 05:38 PM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 177
Default

Pokerboy, you're welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2005, 01:59 AM
Pokerboy Pokerboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GregK@Dec 10 2005, 05:20 PM
Any chance of getting those templates valid html?
even at html 4.0 transitional (212 errors)...
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%...&doctype=Inline

xhtml1.0 transitional, which is fairly forgiving (853 errors)
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%....0+Transitional

I offered to fix them for you free of charge, so I'd have valid feeds to use.
I never received a reply to my latest & before that it was... thats the way they are & thats that!

I'm willing to pay good money for valid feeds!

cheers
Hi,

I am sorry you did not recieve any reply. We have recieved several hundred e-mails during the last few weeks, and a couple of them may have been lost.

I will get back to you later today.
__________________
Free Poker Tournament Listings for fellow webmasters.

Visit a great ressource for online poker tournament listings. Maybe you are looking for freeroll poker tournaments.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-2005, 05:15 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is online now
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 331
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I notice that Bodog is listed on the "Edit Affiliate Codes" section but not on the "feed options"

Is there a Bodog feed?


Great concept and idea, I am going to implement in my web site that is currently under development.


Also, is there a way to setup two different feeds or a sub-feed on same account? What I would like to do is put the tournamentMonitor on my homepage but probably only list 10 records, and then have a link to my tournaments page which would have the complete listing of 25 records or more (if that option is available)


Thanks for a great free service
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Pokerboy Pokerboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 111
Default

Goodkarmakid

Bodog is currently not listed.

You can create a "sub-feed" - just open an account, and check out the options.
__________________
Free Poker Tournament Listings for fellow webmasters.

Visit a great ressource for online poker tournament listings. Maybe you are looking for freeroll poker tournaments.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-13-2005, 01:13 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Hey, I like the changes but I noticed that no tournaments show up that are starting in less than an hour anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Pokerboy Pokerboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stillshadow@Dec 13 2005, 01:13 AM
Hey, I like the changes but I noticed that no tournaments show up that are starting in less than an hour anymore.
Fixed
__________________
Free Poker Tournament Listings for fellow webmasters.

Visit a great ressource for online poker tournament listings. Maybe you are looking for freeroll poker tournaments.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Pokerboy Pokerboy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 111
Default

A lot of people have still not placed a link below their feed to our website – please do so or remove the feed from your website. Thanks!
__________________
Free Poker Tournament Listings for fellow webmasters.

Visit a great ressource for online poker tournament listings. Maybe you are looking for freeroll poker tournaments.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-18-2005, 08:00 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

I think that I'm going to try this out on my sites... Will this work on a non dynamic site that does not work with php or asp?

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
January Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 2 01-23-2007 06:18 PM
December Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 4 01-04-2007 08:04 PM
My Boring Tournament Story indieangler General Poker Chat 0 08-31-2006 05:36 AM
Tournament update for your members.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 05-16-2006 11:45 AM
ny poker tournament allyinsidecx The Spam Forum 0 11-30-2005 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0