Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 09-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Amar Amar is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 47
Default

I'm trying to make a little money off PokerChamps.com through the affiliate stuff. I'm very new (still in high school) and looking to know how to start marketing the site to my advantage. Also, is it going anywhere or is it just going to die?

I'm on it because i have had trouble getting money on other sites. (no credit card makes me rely on others)
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 09-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Amar@Sep 14 2005, 02:58 PM
I'm trying to make a little money off PokerChamps.com through the affiliate stuff. I'm very new (still in high school) and looking to know how to start marketing the site to my advantage. Also, is it going anywhere or is it just going to die?

I'm on it because i have had trouble getting money on other sites. (no credit card makes me rely on others)
Most disagree but I love it. I make the most here (mostly because I dont make much at others yet) but this is were I play. I play the 1/2 nl and own. Players on there are crap, everyone but two players tonedef and hoyohoyo are bad.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 10-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 91
Default

I have sent 1200 play for free players there (Not from the site in my sig.) and I don't make much at all with them. Maybe that has to do with the poor quality of the players I sent but at the same time I have sent many play for free players to Everest poker and I make pretty much money there. The players sent to Everest poker migtht be of a little higher quality though.
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 10-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The fact that you make money at Pokerchamps or Everest is a feat in itself. If your just getting started you should start sending your traffic or players to the bigger sites.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 91
Default

I am not new, I have just not had the energy to add more reviews to the site in my signature yet but I will do that later. Still I am pretty pleased with the results from Everest poker which I believe I get because their software is multilingual (And my main sites are in a different language).

But you are right the larger poker sites will be what I'll focus on later.
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 10-17-2005, 03:12 AM
qasper qasper is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Emil@Oct 10 2005, 12:00 AM
I have sent 1200 play for free players there
1200 players....

How do you attract that many players ?

I have difficulties getting traffic for my site Spilonlinepoker.dk

Do you buy traffic or is your site just very popular ?

is it SEO that is the main source or .. ?
__________________
Best Regards
Kasper Carlsen
Wingows.com - When a freeroll is full a new freeroll turney will appear - Constant Freerolls
http://62.204.36.42/Public/Redirect.aspx?affid=1040

PokerChamps - Freeroll every hour:
http://www.telesolutions.net/tracking.asp?tid=17

Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 10-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 91
Default

It is one site that uses mostly SEO and another that has something that makes it (Pretty at least) popular by itself without promoting, it gets pretty low quality traffic though. I don't buy any traffic to speak of. The one in my signature is a new one..

Those 1200 I sent there doesn't generate much money at all.

Edit: To summarize I can say that the word "Free" is involved when attracting those players.
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerChamps - FreeRoll every Hour! qasper The Spam Forum 1 04-28-2006 01:32 AM
PokerChamps qasper The Spam Forum 8 04-28-2006 01:30 AM
betfair buys pokerchamps richardb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-09-2006 09:35 AM
Just signed up for ultimatebet through incomeacces s2kinteg916 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-07-2005 01:54 PM
2nd Site checkingout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 06-09-2005 07:47 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0