| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 06-08-2005, 05:21 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
|
|
What would people recommend as a 2nd site to promote. I want one where tournaments count in the rake(preferably) and you can sign up sub-affiliates... Party is still #1 with conversions,etc for me but I want to pick up a second since Partypokers communication always seems to really annoy me.
|
 06-08-2005, 05:25 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 193
|
|
How about Pokerroom.com? They've recently begun including tournaments in affiliate revenue. They also allow sub-affiliates. I personally really like their software, etc.
__________________
Words to remember: You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
|
 06-08-2005, 07:28 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 21
|
|
Hi, what is it about Partypokers communications that annoy you? As an affiliate Manager at PP, i'd liek to know so maybe I can help to put them right!
All the best,
Shaun
|
 06-08-2005, 07:35 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 53
|
|
Shaun, the thing that got me to switch from party poker affilaites to another site was that the "account under investigation" . You guys cant pay out a couple hundred bucks when pp rakes in about 10 million a day.
does not make sense????
|
 06-08-2005, 08:39 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 21
|
|
Hi Kuzma, i see your point and understand. I guess the issue our end is unfortunately there are a lot of scams out there, and to protect ourselves and genuine affiliates like you, we need to put checks in place - some of these checks will result in accounts being suspended whilst they are investigated.
PM me with the details of whats happened to you, and I'll check it out-i don't wanna hi jack this thread!
With the affiliates i'm responsible for , if their account is under investigation,i can usually resolve it within 24hours.
All the best,
Shaun
|
 06-08-2005, 01:02 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,527
|
|
Shaun is my affiliate manager and he is really doing a great job. I take it Kunal quit working for Party Poker?
dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 06-08-2005, 01:40 PM
|
|
|
In an attempt to get this thread back on track, I'd recommend PokerRoom.com's affiliate program as well. I played there for the first time the other night, and was really impressed. PokerStars.com is another good outfit if you're willing to work on a CPA basis. So far I'm pleased with my conversions at Full Tilt Poker too.
|
 06-08-2005, 02:04 PM
|
|
|
POKERCHAMPS POKERCHAMPS POKERCHAMPS!
It is by far my favorite, I am getting all my money from their rakeback deal. Its on my site
|
 06-08-2005, 03:21 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
|
|
Don't even mention PokerChamps in this thread.
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
|
 06-08-2005, 11:46 PM
|
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by texignweb@Jun 8 2005, 04:21 PM
Don't even mention PokerChamps in this thread. |
why is that?
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:24 PM.
|