Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2007, 09:58 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 57
Default Please give feedback on mypokercorner.com

Hi,
I would appreciate feed back on the site design, look and feel, content, etc. looking for the good and bad. Let her rip!

Please provide an overall rating from 1-10 where
1 = OMG U SUCK
and
10 = OMG U R0XXORZ!!!11
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Francis Raj Francis Raj is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 34
Send a message via MSN to Francis Raj Send a message via Yahoo to Francis Raj Send a message via Skype™ to Francis Raj
Default

Hi can u view your site ..?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2007, 10:36 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 57
Default

Yes, I can view my site. Can you?
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-17-2007, 11:44 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
Default

I think the site looks great. Very nice and easy to read. I give it a 8.5 out of ten.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,186
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I like your design, it is simple but also very smooth.

I would change the line under your logo, I keep thinking there is supposed to be text there so I focus my attention there. Obviously, you do not want my attention there, you want is somewhere that will result in revenue.

Overall, its a great site. Clean, organized, and to the point. I would give it a 7 out of 10.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 57
Default

Thanks for your comments!

I need a logo for sure. That one was done in MS paint lol! I need to start branding my stuff a little. I may try out that logo contest that someone posted about earlier.
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:59 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 472
Default

i would rate 9.9/10
very nice site, good luck man
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-17-2007, 08:06 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 357
Default

I really like it, 8/10. Its a smooth and clean design that is easy to use.

And I actually really like the logo you have for some reason, I agree that the line underneath catches your eye a little too much, but I just really like the style of it. If you get a new one make sure its like the one you have now. In my opinion you should keep the one you have now and make the line below it less prominent.

Really nice site though.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 57
Default

I've made the line under the logo a little thiner. Better?
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-20-2007, 11:06 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I'd give it an 8. I really like the clean look and the colors work great together. Also, I really like the logo.

The only thing I'd like to see is more of a traditional homepage with different sections of information. Maybe showcase a news section and strategy section, reviews etc... instead of just having it look like a blog on the homepage. Other than that I think it looks sweet and most importantly it's easy to navigate.

Great work!

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need feedback on this promo GCPguy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-04-2007 05:16 AM
Feedback On Sitngopro.com pojax New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 11-21-2006 12:13 PM
Which Sites Give Most Money to Affiliates? xthematrix General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-27-2006 02:29 AM
Please give me feedback on... PokerWorm New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 11-04-2005 02:29 PM
Just launched!! sure, give me feedback domino66 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 10-14-2005 05:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0