Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-24-2006, 03:27 AM
xthematrix xthematrix is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
Default Which Sites Give Most Money to Affiliates?

Which are the top three sites to give the most amount of money per referral to their affiliates? For example, Full Tilt Poker gives $65 for every sign up and once you reach 10 sign ups in each month they give you $75 cash for each one.

I need to know which programs are the best to do. Also should i do the one time signup plan or the lifetime percentage plan? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

- David
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-24-2006, 03:47 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 542
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

MGR all the way. Youre guaranteed solid residual income from returning players, and I just think its a more +EV move in the long run compared to going with lower one-time CPAs.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-24-2006, 10:26 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,271
Default

A lot of people here prefer mgr but I would take a good cpa anyday.

I try to keep my mgr amount just enough to pay the bills and the rest on cpa. If something goes bad at least you'll have the mgr to fall back on for a few months.

If you search the sponsored poker rooms here the reviews tell you how much cpa and rev share they start you out with.

It would be nice to have a grid for starting affiliates to show payouts side by side for new affiliates.

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-24-2006, 12:29 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthematrix
Which are the top three sites to give the most amount of money per referral to their affiliates?
Top three for whom? A starting affiliate or one with a track record with the site or even a general one?

CPA goes as high as $400 a player, but you don't get that for refering one player a month.

If you are looking for solid numbers that apply to everyone, that doesn't exist in this business.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-24-2006, 03:02 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

dfasd
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-24-2006, 04:34 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 542
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
Yes, CPA depends on your actual player value too. If they don't produce, you don't get that great CPA. You also need to send massive amounts of players.
Yea I remember promoting CDPoker a few months back. My site had sent them 10 RMP's the first month @ $125 CPA; however, only 1 of them actually played any ring games, SnGs, or tourneys. The others just deposited, played maybe $5 to $10 of their initial deposits, and then just withdrew. My AM was very vocal in letting me know that if they were to be paying me an 'above average' starting CPA such as that, then I had to start sending them players that would actually be willing to play the games. I thought it was unusual because many of us affiliates can't control who plays and how much they play for. We're simply a pipeline for new players. But I suppose it's just how business is, so I really don't blame for letting me know what was up right then and there. Cutthroat business for sure in the affiliate game.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-25-2006, 05:02 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

lkjlk
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerOwnage.com
MGR all the way. Youre guaranteed solid residual income from returning players, and I just think its a more +EV move in the long run compared to going with lower one-time CPAs.
You haven't heard about rake back yet have you? Most sites don't care who gets the commission, player or affiliate. It's the same 70% to the house.

I'm afraid I'd be on the CPA wagon. But hey, I'm in it for the beer money.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-26-2006, 08:48 PM
BonusPokerTime BonusPokerTime is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 79
Default

Po, didnt Cpays lose your signups or something?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

The best CPA program is Bodog for me. I just do this as a hobby though for the most part. As stated above, Mgr is the best long term.

Heh, as for Cpay, I have about 65 players signed up under me and my account shows a balance of -$150! There has been plenty of deposit activity and plenty of play, I'm not sure why this is? I thought about emailing my AM, but I figure I'll get some bullshit response. I just don't promote them much anymore.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should sites help players get their money back from Neteller. Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 02-02-2007 11:51 PM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 08:10 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Managing sites targeting affiliates John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-30-2006 02:14 AM
Give away free real money online casino chips magnetobucks The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 02-12-2006 05:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0