Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-14-2007, 05:23 PM
chrisptp chrisptp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 46
Default PartTimePoker redesign

Hi everyone

I recently did a redesign of www.parttimepoker.com and I'd be really appreciative of any feedback you all might have of the new layout.

I'd also be really open to any ideas you might have about integrating affiliate content into the site above and beyond the stock banners we already have.

Thanks in advance
chris
__________________
Part Time Poker - Poker Propping, Strategy, Poker Jokes | Funny Poker T-Shirts
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2007, 06:38 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 201
Default

I do not have much to add, just wanted to say that I think you have a very nice layout. That is a website I would stay and surf around at if I found it searching for something. Nice with content and the collors are easy on the eyes.

you will probably get a comment about how wide your site is. I always do and i belive yours is wider. I can see it perfectly at my full screen.

Nice work!
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2007, 06:55 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 466
Default

I like it. Simple, clean, and seems to have some good content.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-15-2007, 01:05 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,278
Default

Nice! ditto on the above

Great idea on the daily quiz too, that should do well.
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Site Redesign SmackDog New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 7 12-09-2007 11:43 PM
Color Scheme Redesign SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-24-2007 11:32 AM
Site Redesign - Please review jharri26 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-06-2007 03:48 PM
Critique on small redesign pokertipsfromthepros New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 03-05-2007 10:21 AM
Site redesign, how to get more traffic? jharri26 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 08-02-2006 04:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0