Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2007, 09:10 AM
pokertipsfromthepros pokertipsfromthepros is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 29
Default Critique on small redesign

I just did a little redesign on www.pokertipsfromthepros.com and wanted to get a little critique on it. I did a search on seomoz and it's showing a page strength of 3 so far. It's basically a simple fulltilt affiliate site.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2007, 10:21 AM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
So go ahead and click on the free poker tips below and start getting the edge you need to play winning poker now!


OK I clicked the highlighted part & it wasnt a link, so I opted for the obvious point on your site to click, no scientific theory just instinctive.



Your poker tips looks like a list. Personally I skip lists normally because I google "specific terms" and cant be arsed reading through a list to find it. I would suggest offering featured tips & do your own catchy intro. It might catch my eye.

__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Site Redesign - Please review jharri26 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-06-2007 03:48 PM
Need a small banner made relatively quickly Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-14-2007 12:13 PM
Small Favour kaus General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 12-16-2006 08:19 AM
Small Site for Sale indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 07-29-2006 07:52 PM
small poker affiliate site on sell. very cheap imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 13 07-23-2006 07:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0