Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-15-2006, 11:35 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,382
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Question Small Favour

I have a small favour to ask of someone, I have not written a press release before till tonight. I was wondering if someone here has one that I may take a look at to compare structure and the amount of detail neccesary for these. I have mine written but to me it looks like a short essay, and I am not quite sure if that is what I should be doing.

I tried using Jeremy's link for a press release example however it no longer works.


Thanks
__________________

_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-16-2006, 12:51 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/10/prweb303101.htm

Take a look at that one
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-16-2006, 12:53 AM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

There's a lot of information about how to write a good press release on google. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...se&btnG=Search. Also try reading through some press releases on prweb.com. You can do a search to only show poker related ones.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2006, 08:19 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,382
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Thank you I had done soem searches and came up with articles more related to mergers, the ban in US gambling. I wanted to see something from a poker related site not promoting a poker room. Thanks for the example, its what I was looking for.
__________________

_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a small banner made relatively quickly Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-14-2007 12:13 PM
looking for small investment, to complete design work. haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-04-2007 07:31 AM
Small Site for Sale indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 07-29-2006 07:52 PM
small poker affiliate site on sell. very cheap imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 13 07-23-2006 07:11 PM
My forum - and a small review of a pokergame site qasper The Spam Forum 4 10-18-2005 04:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0