Quote:
Originally Posted by jorisdekkers
can you tell me how this generally goes? i think lots of ppl would take advantage of it, i mean even if they liked the product they still could ask for a money back guarantee..
let's face it, even if your product has quality, and the customer agrees but still is a moral wanker and takes advantage then what?
|
Yep, you will certainly get your share of tire kickers, but what you will find is that most people won't return it after buying it, EVEN if they don't even use it, or use it hardly at all.
Honestly, I don't have much experience selling smaller dollar value items, the digital products I sell are $197 each and the return rate as been very low and from the research we did before offering the 1 year guarantee said that if the product delivers what it says on the tin and you have a nice, open and lengthy money back guarantee (longer the better) the fewer returns you will have.
Besides, if you plan to sell this through clickbank you don't have a choice. Just this past week I got my 2 products into clickbank after selling them on our own for a few years... I'm interested to see what happens compared to the past and if we get any good affiliate traction now.