I got an idea which might work..
Lets go togetter and make a huge poker site...
We make lots of pages in different langages and do some serious SEO and get quality backlinks from our other websites...
Since the ban of poker in america the other markets/languages are what we shuld concentrate on...
We shuld make pages in following languages:
- Swedish
- Danish
- Norwegian (I am Norwegian)
- German
- Italian
- English (UK)
- French
- Spanish
- Others..? (Come with suggestions)
Link all the pages togetter (stragy linking of cource)
I know alot of SEO and I am sure many other of you does too...
Mabye buy a old poker domain to avoid the Google sandbox...
We can make a good review for all the poker rooms we want to promote, then translate it into the other languages...
Mabye have a "news team" which re-writes uniqe news articles, then translate them into the other languages...
How does this sound? If anyones interessed I can setup a forum where we can discuss it further...
Let me know!
And of cource, we will rotate the affiliate links on all pages..

Or we can rotate them on the sites you work on... e.g. if you are swedish you get your affiliate link on the swedish pages, so the harder you work, the more you get in return...