Hi, GreatestPokerRooms.com, a site where affiliates like all of us may post their links. A new and unique concept that we are building up on. Our initial idea was to go directly through poker sites but have lately decided to open up bidding to affiliates first and later get poker sites to participate when traffic is built up. This latest decision was mostly due to big sites not wanting to care about small time advertising.
I just joined PAW and I'm fairly new to poker site affiliates but have enjoyed internet marketing for a while now. So I'm hoping that community here will help me and a partner out in getting this site to be a success, and we also hope to get some of you a nice return as well.
So I'm open to any questions/suggestions, I'm a web developer myself and can fix and add things quickly without having to go through whole project management overhead. I'm not going to explain what the site is about hoping to get feedback as to what information should be added or removed from the site itself, please take a look
One big question I have at this time, do poker affiliates, PAW including allow use of custom images? Do they care whether a visitor comes through some other non-banner image license-wise? At this moment our problem may be with the non-standard banner sizes that we have, do you think it's a problem?
Thanks, looking forward to becoming a part of this community!