View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-11-2007, 02:06 PM
dimanise's Avatar
dimanise dimanise is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 5
Default

Having done some research I now understand that it's best to obtain written permission to post custom images and banners (this PAW thread is on the topic, and I've read several Affiliate Partnership Agreements that state "use of custom images possible but needs prior written permission"). With my web site though I do not want the busy-ness of animated gifs on the main page and I haven't seen any static banners yet, meaning custom images would have to be created anyway.

What do you guys think about the whole idea of the site? I know it's going to work (heh otherwise i woudn't be doing this ), just needs time and maybe a little more research.

Any and all comments are welcome!
__________________
GreatestPokerRooms.com - new and growing no-risk advertising for online poker and casino affiliates

He that moves, does not stand still.
Reply With Quote