Review of united leaderboard concept.
Hi all. I am looking for some opinions for my united leader board concept. I realize the site look and feel can use some work but my concern it what the program has to offer and how it can benefit other tours and leagues. I go on and on writing text here but I will post several links. Even though I have tested with online results I am gearing towards live and brick n mortar reporting with back end administration optional for tournament directors or whom ever reports.
There are several ways to view stats:
1) By event: http://www.pokerontour.net/view_popu...ils.asp?tid=59
2) By month independent room reports: http://www.pokerontour.net/poker_room_months.asp?id=11
(data can be viewed on other sites)
3) By month united: http://www.pokerontour.net/month_sta...th=9&year=2007
(integrates with other room stats)
4) By yearly overall united - main link:
http://www.pokerontour.net/Overall_s...h=11&year=2007
Notice that custom URL's to your site or other landing page can be tagged with all your players within the board.
Each player has a breakdown of data in pop up. Then mouse over the tournament name to bring you to event results.
Notice the positional trends -/+ column on far right.
Here are the full 40,500+ wcoop2007 results for all 23 events: http://www.pokerontour.net/month_sta...th=9&year=2007
How scoring is done: http://www.pokerontour.net/how.asp
Leaderboard in action on http://www.pokermaster.net/
A little more about us: http://www.leaderboardmanager.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to try a leader board for your team please PM me. Reuslts can be updated automaticly on your site.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
|