Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-28-2007, 05:58 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 895
Default

Christoffer, check out seo.se.. There you have a basic SEO-guide with lots of easy thing you could do to improve your SEO. It's in Swedish but I assume you can speak swedish.

I guess you will earn money from the rooms webmasters are not promoting.

I will use your feed as soon as my new page are finished.

Great work!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-28-2007, 06:01 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 895
Default

One more thing.

I would change "about 3 hours" in the schedule to the exact time.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-01-2007, 08:40 PM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 38
Default

Good idea but this thing sucks right now, sorry to be honest but I'm sure you know it. I did put it up on a site but I don't want to reveal which site. PM me if you want to see it.

Some suggestions:

Make it a customizable feed. Some sites wont need to know if there are any $5 razz tournaments taking place on IPN, know what I mean?

Put Hold Em at the top of the list, not near the bottom.

For me the site had to wait several seconds after I made a selection from each drop down, to load. Thats very annoying.

It clearly is missing lots of tournaments. I put in $100+ NL tournaments and it had a bunch of PokerRoom as the first 10 and none for over 15 hours on other sites. I don't need to open PokerStars and FullTilt to tell you this is not accurate.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-02-2007, 02:44 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 142
Default

I am wondering how I may be able to fit in High Stakes Poker Tour.com to your other project. HighStakesDB.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-02-2007, 06:34 PM
ChristofferP ChristofferP is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2
Default

SecretSauce: Thank you for your feedback, and please, don't excuse your honesty, we appreciate it

I would like to clearify that this version is a BETA, and the reason for posting here at PAW is to get these type of comments and to continue improve TournamentAgent.com.

Customization: The feeds will be much more customizable in terms of which poker rooms, what game types, limits etc you would like to display at your site. So, you won't have to display the $5 razz tournaments at IPN

Hold em at the top: I'm guessing you're referring to the filter drop downs in the feed? This is a very intresting point, sorting the game types by popularity instead of alphabetically. Will look into this!

Wait times: Right now the site is hosted on a shared development server, once we're closer to release TournamentAgent.com will be hosted on dedicated servers, I hope this will not be an issue later on.

Tournaments: At the moment we have data from 5 poker rooms (even though we display more than these 5 in the search box), our developers are currently working with importers for another 10-15 poker rooms which we hope to release the coming weeks. PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker are two of those 10-15.

Once again, we really appreciate your feedback and it's things like these that helps us improving TournamentAgent.com, thank you!
__________________
Christoffer Persson, TournamentAgent.com
http://www.tournamentagent.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beta Testers Needed Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 07-02-2007 03:05 PM
Poker Link Directory launch! Holis Link Exchanges 21 05-16-2007 07:37 AM
Paradise xml feed - beta version available Stephen ParadisePoker.com 1 09-26-2006 07:48 AM
PKR Will Not Allow U.S Play for Launch Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 08-18-2006 03:36 PM
PKR beta CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-07-2006 12:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0