[quote=stillshadow]
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by CAZ
My impression..DOOMED
quote]
I think that is a bit of a drastic statement for now, but yes, the Beta has been a big resource hog. However, I think that the main demographic for this site will be younger gamers who already have the latest video cards, processors, etc. I raised this concern and they claimed that it would be slimmed down for the real release. We shall see...
|
Perhaps a bit drastic, but, focusing at young gamers with the latest hardware is ...
Going to be a huge undertaking to get them impressed, think about what those players are USED to getting in their gaming experience. These "guys" get wigged out loosing milliseconds in lag time.
Right now the engine cant keep the actions in sync.
Again, i understand this is in beta, but there is WAY to much going on at any given moment.
Its neat, but the reality is, who is really going to pay much attention to a player doing a chip trick in a "video game". To much superfulous stuff.