Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-16-2007, 10:28 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default 8 months on - Review

Hey guys,

Been a few months since the last review, would like a little update on what your opinions are on how things need improving. I've been working on the design to make sure everything is looking okay, and been trying to add content on a regular basis. So would be happy to hear your opinions and find areas that need work.

My site is www.thepokerbank.com

Thanks.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-17-2007, 01:18 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 146
Default

Wow, it is really nice, tons of information and a great interface
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-17-2007, 03:29 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 895
Default

That is a really nice site. Have you designed it yourself or did you outsource?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-17-2007, 06:21 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 291
Default

I've always liked your site but it just gets better and better.

Tons of great info and a nice design too.

If you ever think about selling let me know
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-17-2007, 08:33 AM
mftpg mftpg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 93
Send a message via Yahoo to mftpg
Default

Hi Pokerbank, spent arund 15 minutes looking at your site this morning... trying sooo hard to find something to feed back on.

Nothing, zip, zilch... great site and one that should be an inspiration for all of us here at PAW.

Cheers, Mark
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-17-2007, 06:38 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default

Thanks for all the kind words guys, really means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
That is a really nice site. Have you designed it yourself or did you outsource?
I really liked the design that alance made for smallstakestexasholdem, so I asked for something that looked as good as that. He made a template and it was great first time, so I just went from there.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-17-2007, 08:50 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

I really like the template too....and ofcourse the layout and content....everything looks great from here. I remember when I first saw your site I was thinking "Hey, that looks a little like my site" lol...I don't know how you keep everything soo clean looking...I always turn my homepages into a jumbled mess lol...but anyway, it looks great
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-18-2007, 02:50 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 205
Default

Great job, you've really done some nice work with this site! I found myself really putting a lot more trust into your site that most. If I were a player looking for good info or bonus codes, I would easily use your site. So, since you're looking to make it even better, there are only 2 things I really have. 1/ Although the colors on the site are very easy on the eyes, I think they could be updated to look a bit more contemporary. The color scheme (to me anyway) seems a bit dated. 2/ Make your table/lobby preview pic's links to the enlarged version. I know that ones a bit silly, but it's nice for visitors to not have to get the arrow right on the link.

Yeah, that's about it because you've pretty much kicked ass on this site, good job!

TheDonk
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Smoovasbird Smoovasbird is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Love your site - been thinking of using Alance and kundan myself - how do you manage the content of your site? I've got a problem with this it seems.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Customflip Customflip is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11
Default

That's a good looking site! Very clean!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review my Review Page Please SmackDog New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 07-06-2007 10:14 AM
Advertising Available on www.smackdogpoker.com SmackDog Buy & Sell Advertising 0 05-24-2007 02:50 PM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Quick Advertising Sale Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 12-05-2006 11:02 PM
I will buy text links for 6 months hoursurfing The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-01-2006 02:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0