Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-04-2007, 06:05 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoovasbird View Post
Love your site - been thinking of using Alance and kundan myself - how do you manage the content of your site? I've got a problem with this it seems.
I just make a new template each time I want to make a new page and add the content in via dreamweaver. I also use the dynamic template function which is the most incredibly useful thing ever, allowing me to change the navigation on every page through one small change on a base template.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-04-2007, 06:18 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 920
Default

Dynamic template function in DW?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-04-2007, 07:31 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 330
Default

Yeah, its something I really couldn't run a website without. For example, if I wanted to change the navigation on my site, I could do it by making a change to one file rather than each individual page. Its all about creating a base template with areas that will be common to each page, which can then be altered in the future and will alter every page that is created form that template.

Its really not as hard as it sounds, and someone posted a quick tutorial in a thread for me a few months ago which was really helpful, I'll find it for you if you want.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-04-2007, 10:59 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 920
Default

I would appreciate that. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank View Post
Its really not as hard as it sounds, and someone posted a quick tutorial in a thread for me a few months ago which was really helpful, I'll find it for you if you want.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 330
Default

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...oker-com.html?

Take a look at the posts by offyourface.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review my Review Page Please SmackDog New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 07-06-2007 10:14 AM
Advertising Available on www.smackdogpoker.com SmackDog Buy & Sell Advertising 0 05-24-2007 02:50 PM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Quick Advertising Sale Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 12-05-2006 11:02 PM
I will buy text links for 6 months hoursurfing The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-01-2006 02:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0