Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-17-2007, 10:15 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,457
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Ok I prefer the second one as well. Might I make a couple of suggestions. Your bonuses need to be written or something. Telling them that these rooms offer great bonuses so sign up probably wont do it.They see those banners everywhere

I think you still need more of a navigation. If your site is going to be content driven than why not include all those articles in your main page navigation?

Some internal linking of pages would help you to.

Maybe it's me but three small things I see that just look off.

- navigation that is present is centered (look better if done normal)

-page is still to wide for me, I do have to scroll over

- a header of some sort to add a little bit of colour

Good luck with the site!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-17-2007, 09:29 PM
smackinyaup smackinyaup is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 42
Default

Hey guys, I appreciate all of the comments. I am taking everything you say seriously and will implement this all slowly.

After starting to make all the changes on every single page I have decided to switch to a photoshop + CSS site that will be built with SEO and content management in mind. I have seen the code of some of the most beautiful websites out there and its so simple.

I have a ways to go but it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully when all is said and done the site will have a different look than most poker sites. I'll still be around here though so all comments are still very much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-26-2007, 09:46 AM
smackinyaup smackinyaup is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 42
Default

Hello all, I'm back again with a CSS re-design.

Hows this look? It was originally supposed to be a blog template, but the code was so clean and page looked so nice that I took it and tweaked it a tad.

http://www.beatnolimit.com/indexalt3.html
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-26-2007, 09:59 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 879
Default

I like it.. Looks great!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
:: Your *TOP* Tip :: Jordan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 07-17-2007 07:44 PM
Gambling Content Website for sale $2500+ per Month Verfiable! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 01-21-2007 03:51 AM
Site design stolen again - what to do? dbirider General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 01-04-2007 05:06 AM
Site Review Again Please - 4th Design Graham New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 11 10-15-2006 03:30 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0