Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
If you can't afford it you need to find another business like being a paperboy or something.
.
|
That's funny
That is really...overwhelming to look at. First appearnace was I thought it was a massive Party banner or something that was way to big to even fit the screen.
In all honesty to many banners,
No actual layout at all
And all material has been copied.
Pomp I have seen many of your sites before and read many of the posts you make on forums,the mass majority of these are all the same. Doing the same thing over and over again is not going to make it any better, bring people to your site. People remeber certain things that they read on forums, I know I do. There areposts that you have made here, you made on my forum and I read them elsewhere that are all the exact same. You need to come up with something new. Not trying to sound harsh or cynical cause I mean I am still learning to, but after seeing stuff over and over,you start to ignore it.