Sorry I have to disagree. Do not use an image for a background unless it's a very small image designed for a background and wont repeat itself.
Just look at PAW. This is a great use of an image for a background. You've seen a few of my other's Kaus.
But yea colors are good. i have a few decent background images that work well that i have used for many sites.
let me know if you want to try them out. they are cool and have a good effect.
I have used really great images to great succes on many sites.
I can send you a few if you want to try them out. i have some good poker related ones.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"Did you just grab my ass?"
Last edited by losercore : 06-24-2007 at 07:26 PM.
|