Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jokers
If you get 2000 hits/day you should pay a good web designer to fix the layout so it looks good. The text in the left column looks strange. I have to scroll to the right to see the site. The site should be centred and less wide. I really think it would be a good investment to pay a good designer.
|
I question 2000 hits a day. There is noway that site gets 2000 legit hits a day. Even 2000 a month sounds high for that site.
years ago the best site I ever owned - not poker related- that had both Google traffic all the time and PPC traffic only got to about 500 hits a day on average and that was considered fantastic. I was able to sell that site based on the traffic alone for a very nice profit.
A poker site getting 2000 hits a day is making $10,000 a month without a doubt. that site is not making that much money.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"Did you just grab my ass?"