Yes, it is one of those things where its amusing but you feel terrible for the people running the site. Obviously the site has been hacked and they are the victim. I am sure Wowteller is a small company but even big companies have problems with hackers and the like.
We have made tremendous progress in the poker application. As you know we have been delayed several times as we have had to resolve the various technical challenges of webcam poker rooms. I am not giving out a specific date at this point as I do not want to disappoint again. It is a bit like a race car driver driving under the yellow flag, your happy your making progress but would much prefer the green flag.
Thanks Blake, i understand it must be difficult to get everything running smoothly since you are paving your own road rather than just another traditional poker room.
Keep us updated on the major developments, I am excited for the launch!