News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2007, 02:22 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 353
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default Pokerstars horse

So Ive not been playin much poker lately. Noticed they have introduced HORSE. So im playing my 1st ever game of horse. Ive played dealers choice at Tony -g-, but the fields are a little 2 small.

Made the payout

$3 tourney

Im up to $4.12

Also playin a $10 holdem tourney 295 left - top 81 payout - Highly doubt I'll get there.

Just typin random stuff - TV is shit - the games are 2 slow & I think im gonna miss my date 2nite
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2007, 02:34 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 353
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

ah well gone in the HORSE game - 42nd for a $1 profit woopie.

Hangin in in the holdem game
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 880
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

I would never skip a date to play poker that is sick but I have skipped dates to work multiple times (probably just as sick).
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2007, 04:52 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 353
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
I would never skip a date to play poker that is sick but I have skipped dates to work multiple times (probably just as sick).

I forgot to add, she is training to be a sumo wrestler. I bought her a rowing machine to keep fit but it sank......jking, she's just generally been pissing me off so I'd rather spend 3 hours winning a $1 at horse than spend $100 talking to one
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 880
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
I forgot to add, she is training to be a sumo wrestler. I bought her a rowing machine to keep fit but it sank......jking, she's just generally been pissing me off so I'd rather spend 3 hours winning a $1 at horse than spend $100 talking to one

lol gotcha
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerStars now has translated home pages Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-07-2007 12:22 AM
Pokerstars Related Traffic for Sale SharkScope The Poker Affiliate Exchange 12 12-15-2006 09:26 PM
PokerStars Scamming? PokerKhan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 12-11-2006 01:47 AM
PokerStars T$/W$ psmoney The Spam Forum 0 04-16-2006 10:33 PM
PokerStars says I'm only 16 years old Georgia Poker General Poker Chat 7 09-06-2005 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0