Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,073
Default Melissa Midwest joins us tonight

Melissa Midwest is going to be playing poker with us tonight at FriendSpace Poker. There are already 270+ members signed up for our freeroll tonight at Mansion.

Christmas in August

Melissa Midwest signs with FriendSpace Poker
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,228
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I just want to make a quick post about these guys. I do have some equity in this site and I have to say how impressed I am with what they are doing. Every day I sit in my office and watch these guys work.

Watching them do what they do is like watching a fine tuned machine. Obviously I am not going to share exactly what they are doing, but it is unbeliveable when it comes to driving traffic and building a community.

If anyone wants to watch how you start a website and grow it to be something huge, I think you should follow this site and take notes.

Nice work guys.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-01-2006, 09:55 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

i have to admit, i love the friendspacepoker.com forum... the setup with the 468x60 banner at the top and the 720x90 banner just below... great setup and i bet it gets a lot of clicks. The banner for midwest melissa is most excellent and she is so damn hot.

If you guys are looking for a dynamic scoreboard for your poker league, shoot me a PM. Our newest product is ready for some beta testers. the leaderboard is displayed right up on your site, just input a line of code.
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reports were sent tonight Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-14-2006 01:34 PM
PAW League Tonight - FREEROLL Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 11-09-2006 06:47 AM
60 Minutes Online Poker Tonight! ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-17-2006 07:53 PM
Anyone up for $2 buyin tonight at 10pm EST? John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-17-2006 04:30 PM
Free Melissa Midwest passes!!! Steven The Spam Forum 0 09-12-2006 01:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0