Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Chat (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-chat/)
-   -   Melissa Midwest joins us tonight (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-chat/6348-melissa-midwest-joins-us-tonight.html)

Kyle 08-31-2006 05:39 PM

Melissa Midwest joins us tonight
 
Melissa Midwest is going to be playing poker with us tonight at FriendSpace Poker. There are already 270+ members signed up for our freeroll tonight at Mansion.

Christmas in August

Melissa Midwest signs with FriendSpace Poker

Jeremy 09-01-2006 01:27 AM

I just want to make a quick post about these guys. I do have some equity in this site and I have to say how impressed I am with what they are doing. Every day I sit in my office and watch these guys work.

Watching them do what they do is like watching a fine tuned machine. Obviously I am not going to share exactly what they are doing, but it is unbeliveable when it comes to driving traffic and building a community.

If anyone wants to watch how you start a website and grow it to be something huge, I think you should follow this site and take notes.

Nice work guys.

J S 09-01-2006 08:55 AM

i have to admit, i love the friendspacepoker.com forum... the setup with the 468x60 banner at the top and the 720x90 banner just below... great setup and i bet it gets a lot of clicks. The banner for midwest melissa is most excellent and she is so damn hot.

If you guys are looking for a dynamic scoreboard for your poker league, shoot me a PM. Our newest product is ready for some beta testers. the leaderboard is displayed right up on your site, just input a line of code.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0