For those of you that sent players in Nov. I sent you individual reports tonight via email. I won't share our PAW All-Star's name but he is a member here and earned himself over 10K in November from CPA's.....nice work!
Moving forward we are doing some upgrades on the backend and negotiating with 3 very large rooms right now that accept U.S. players.
Sorry for the slow start, growing pains. But those of you promoting our trackers......nice work!
I'll be the first to say we need to get some of the contracts firmed up with the bigger sites. This will happen and when it does it is gonna be sick!
As I always like to keep the members and affiliate managers in the loop, here is the new document we are sending out to the poker rooms. This will give you a better idea of our long term strategy.
www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/PAW.pdf