Ok, I will comment on this for sure. Was a bit surprised on this thread.
I have been away for a couple of days and comes back to chaos and mayhem. All because of a misunderstanding. Ladyfreerollerz claims that one of our members had posted a password in the forum - not true. He simply stated that he had the password. Nothing was ever posted.
Quote:
Pokerhunt - WHere do you get off allowing others to post PRIVATE passwords?
This is the lowest of the low - I eagerly await your response
Member of both my forums have found our passwords posted by your members (ladyfreerollerz.com and freerollerz.com)
Kindly kiss me before you steal from me in the future. |
We do NOT allow postings of passwords - under no condition. Every time a password has been posted, it has been deleted.
Quote:
| Well I remember making a reply to that post or possiby one very similar to it regarding the originality of FreeRollsMonitor's design -- considering it looked EXACTLY like one of my good friend's sites which has now been taken down -- FREEROLLMONITOR.com. The content, the layout, everything was almost EXACTLY the same....and he never commented on it from what I remember. Seems like a pretty shady operation altogether....looking forward to hearing from this guy as well. |
WTF!? Those 2 sites had nothing to do with eachother? No similarity at all. The names are quite similar, sure - but is that a crime now?
If the other site has been taken down, why make such a fuss about it? It was not even your own site?
I had many problems with those damn passwords and I will take action to make sure that this password sharing will be stopped from today. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by our members.