General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I guess I missed this somewhere but as I now understand it Absolute now owns UB. I didn't realize this when the announcement was made about the company that owned UB selling off its business to another Malta company that that was actually Absolute. Anyone else heard this? They did a nice job keeping it under the radar. As the Chinese proverb goes, "May you live in interesting times"
I've seen the rumors on 4, but no confirmation. BlastOff Ltd., which bought Excapsa, seems to be owned by Mansour Matloubi, the WSOP winner. I don't know of any connection to Absolute.
I am pretty confident that AP is in control of Blast Off Limited. I don't know all the exact details but maybe someone can ask them. I was just helping spread the latest information that I run across down here in Costa Rica.
Thanks for the update. I think you are correct that there is no connection. With all the changes in the industry over the last two weeks there are numerous stories and information floating around. Thanks for asking and ending the speculation.