Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-05-2007, 04:28 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default echeck at Poker.com or Carbon?

I either read it in an email or a post from Ellen but it said there was a "Fast Check" option now available for deposits at Carbon Poker.

Is it also an option, or going to be an option at Poker.com? I would just take a gander myself but everytime I try to download both carbon poker or poker.com I get an error saying you cannot connect to the server.

Ellen or anyone know who plays at Poker.com or Carbon Poker see the Fast check deposit option?

Thanks,
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-05-2007, 04:45 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,529
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

When I log on to Poker.com it is in the message box that is first displayed about the new options for payments. I have not used this though ut it is there. Needless to say I have not had the time to play poker

Just to let you know Ellen is on holidays.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2007, 11:09 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

I think it is just for withdrawals....and it's just a regular check
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-15-2007, 07:03 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 124
Default

Hi Guys,

I am back from holidays; feeling refreshed and relaxed! I am however sporting a couple of bruises from a mishap on a motorcycle – lol – nothing too serious…

In regards to a “Fast check option” we do not have this available on deposits, we do have check available for withdrawals however. There are not plans at this stage for a check option for deposits.

Did you guys see that we now have Epassporte! Yay!

Cheers,

Ellen
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What the Poker.com? losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 37 04-04-2007 08:05 AM
Continue with Poker.com? ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 03-30-2007 05:52 PM
Poker.com Version 4.0 Release! [email protected] Poker.com 3 01-11-2007 01:28 PM
Going to Vegas - Thanks Poker.com!!! Graham Poker.com 6 09-07-2006 02:24 AM
May at Poker.com [email protected] Poker.com 2 05-21-2006 06:34 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0