Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-14-2007, 06:46 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default What the Poker.com?

Ok I know I have not been around the industry much lately but what the hell happened to poker.com? I was going to download it and blow my affiliate money that's in there. Well I downloaded this carbonpoker crap but i can;t seem to log in. Are they same?

How do i get into my poker.com player account?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I guess if you had poker.com you can still play there, otherwise you have to open a carbon poker account, correct?

I am killing at carbon, but everytime I try to cashout my check stays a "pending" beware!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2007, 12:43 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 876
Default

I was allowed to have accounts at both but I'm not sure about the current rule on that because it changed like 5 times during the "carbonpoker debacle" and everyone was saying something different. You can still download the old poker.com software but you will have to do it at an affiliate site since I don't think you can at poker.com. I have gotten a couple checks from Carbon....it took about 2 days for it to be approved.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2007, 03:34 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Anyone know if the stats are behind for Poker.com?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl
I have gotten a couple checks from Carbon....it took about 2 days for it to be approved.
When was the last time you had one processed. Mine took a week then I cancelled it to play more. Put another one in last night.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-15-2007, 08:49 PM
chrisptp chrisptp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 48
Default

aff stats for poker.com seem to be jacked lately
__________________
Part Time Poker - Poker Propping, Strategy, Poker Jokes | Funny Poker T-Shirts
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-15-2007, 09:03 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 364
Default

Is it worth affiliating with poker.com now? if not I will substitute their links with another poker room.

Things do not look to good for a poker.com affiliate atm.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-15-2007, 09:51 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,578
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I had some nice deposits yesterday and for the last week its been steady play, yet my stats nly show I have made .01 my clicks thorughs work so I am hoping this is not a realistic net revenue
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-15-2007, 11:05 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 876
Default

The stats have been weird lately (why does "weird" always have to mean DOWN in these situations?). My revenue is down about 60% in the last couple months. Signups are down alot as well as RMP's....this month I have 32 signups with no conversions. It has been about a month since I got that check losercore, but it only took a week to get to me after it was approved.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl
The stats have been weird lately (why does "weird" always have to mean DOWN in these situations?). My revenue is down about 60% in the last couple months. Signups are down alot as well as RMP's....this month I have 32 signups with no conversions. It has been about a month since I got that check losercore, but it only took a week to get to me after it was approved.
This could be due to the whole neteller thing in the states / passing of the bill in the U.S. Are a lot of your players / visitors american? Maybe they are getting to the site and having a difficult time depositing.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Continue with Poker.com? ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 03-30-2007 05:52 PM
Poker.com Version 4.0 Release! [email protected] Poker.com 3 01-11-2007 01:28 PM
Going to Vegas - Thanks Poker.com!!! Graham Poker.com 6 09-07-2006 02:24 AM
Interview with Poker.com Affiliate Manager Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-28-2006 11:25 PM
May at Poker.com [email protected] Poker.com 2 05-21-2006 06:34 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0