Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 03-15-2007, 09:20 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 108
Default

Hi Everyone,

Losercore – You can play at Carbon Poker however you will need to have a different nickname to the one you have at Poker.com.

Klaus – The statistics seems to working properly, if you are still having problems drop me a line and I will be able to look deeper into your account.

Good news: the new PDCaffiliate site looks like it is going to be live this time next week! The affiliate statistics section is looking awesome! There are heaps of new features that will futher help you see how you are going with player sign-ups and depositors.

As soon as I hear more information I will bring you all up to speed .

Cheers,

Ellen
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 03-15-2007, 10:01 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Ellen, Is there any point using poker.com banners?

I had an old affiliate account at poker.com Ive never used.

I was going to use poker.com banners but decided against it for the time being.

poker.com seems a more brandable name.

Can I put poker.com banners on a site now?

Will I be able to use carbonpoker.com & poker.com banners to compliment each other?

Are you just phasing out poker.com altogether?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,911
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Ellen,

Any news on check cashouts for US players
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #14   Spam Kill
Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 548
Default

Yeah...that $28 fee for a check is really hard on my lowrollers who cash out $200-300 (that is alot to a lowroller)....
Reply With Quote
  #15   Spam Kill
Old 03-16-2007, 12:09 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 946
Default

My stats are blank since the 6th

2-3 blank days a month is normal, not 10 days in a row though.

I have a freeroll I won last month too I think? Whacked one of the AMs in the aff tourny
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #16   Spam Kill
Old 03-18-2007, 04:24 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I saw you around Ellen. Any updates?
Reply With Quote
  #17   Spam Kill
Old 03-18-2007, 04:32 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 108
Default

Hi Guys,

Just got into the office, I am the first one here, are'nt I good .

I am just waititng for a couple of the lads to come in and then I can find out the lay of the land.

I will pop back on soon,

Cheers,

Ellen
Reply With Quote
  #18   Spam Kill
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 818
Default

Is there any possible way of letting us know some of the details regarding the new features, bonuses etc for the live site? I think it would help all of us for preparation.
Reply With Quote
  #19   Spam Kill
Old 03-18-2007, 10:38 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 108
Default


Hi Guys,

When the new site is launched the first thing you will notice is it has a much clear interface, I actually think it is looking really good, I will be interested to hear your feedback once it is launched. I don’t want to give too much away and ruin the surprises in store but -

The statistics section is more detailed and will display your results in a cumulative graph, which is really cool! There a lot more content for you all to utilize and we will be adding to this as well.

In the coming weeks we will be releasing several exclusive PDCaffiliate tools, to provide you in tailoring each players poker experience.

Finally, we want our affiliate program to have an increased sense of community and this will continue to be our focus as we develop the site further.

In terms of bonuses, once the site is live you will be able to get started promoting Carbon Poker to your players with two PDCaffiliate exclusive bonus codes for March>

Initial deposit bonus: March 100% INITIAL DEPOSIT BONUS
+1KFREEROLL
+$11 Satellite ($11 Value)
+Initial Depositor Freerol

Convert your new sign-ups into depositing players with the affiliate exclusive bonus code “100PDC1K”. Players will receive a 100% match on deposits up too $200 plus a coupon into out 1KFREEROLL and entry into the Initial Depositor Freeroll, plus a $11 Satellite ($11 Value)!!

Reload bonus: March 75% RELOAD BONUS
Encourage your players to deposit with the bonus code "75REMARCH"; players can use this code to receive a 75% reload bonus up to $150!

It is all very exciting !


Ellen



Reply With Quote
  #20   Spam Kill
Old 03-18-2007, 10:44 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 548
Default

That all sounds great. I just wish US players (without a click2pay account) had more options than just credit card. You could offer them a 10000% deposit bonus but it won't convert someone that isnt able to deposit. I am very excited about the new tools/promotions though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Continue with Poker.com? ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 03-30-2007 03:52 PM
Poker.com Version 4.0 Release! [email protected] Poker.com 3 01-11-2007 11:28 AM
Going to Vegas - Thanks Poker.com!!! Graham Poker.com 6 09-07-2006 12:24 AM
Interview with Poker.com Affiliate Manager Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-28-2006 09:25 PM
May at Poker.com [email protected] Poker.com 2 05-21-2006 04:34 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0