Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Great link JS.......Haley is awesome.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,182
Default

I counted 15 violations in this post alone and I am contacting the authorities...

How dare you guys give away free advertising at your expense and hard work.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WSOP Promotions ... how effective are they? snooptodd General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 04-05-2007 09:44 AM
Keeping it in the family at the WSOP A Great Family Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 4 11-19-2006 05:39 PM
Last minute WSOP seats added SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 2 07-17-2006 07:53 AM
Sites offering WSOP qualifiers SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 03-27-2006 11:52 AM
Review- 2006 WSOP Site Ezekiel New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 10 01-04-2006 10:40 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0