General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
dont know what the protocol is on this ?
(jeremy feel free to edit / clarify as appropiate)
I've got sick of the spam pills etc but hate poker affiliates more including the 3 way "conversations" with themselves the most - anyway the bonus code ones are just as irrritating so Im calling them out and banning them as they come up
but I think this one may be in PAW ??
xx.liquidpoker.net - spamming party bonus code
forum name was: benek222
will supply IP address via PM if anyone wants it
cheers scrawnybob
__________________
http://www.4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better
http://www.badbeatornot.com - Poker Odds Calculator
I think they are running some affiliate scheme like refer a friend and their members get commission:
He PM'ed all my members (or at least some) the following message:
100 $ FOR FREE TO PLAY POKER IS IT POSSIBLE ?
The answer is yes, you will receive 100 $ all for free no deposit required. You may ask what is the catch to this great offer well there is no catch because partypoker is biggest online poker room in the world with over 16.000.000 registered players and 70.000 online most off the time so it offers new players the chance to start playing poker online. And because party poker has so many players you also have the begginer section so you wont have to face profesional players from the start. So dont pass this great offer register and start your poker career whitout investing a cent . Don't forget to lett al your friends know about this offer , register now and thanks us later .(Just click the link below)
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
Call them out all day long. Forum spamming is just stupid and disrespectful to other members in the industry. That's too bad also, liquidpoker is a larger site.
__________________ My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
I know calling sites out is potentially open to opportunism / abuse which is why I asked
There is no way I would call anyone out if I wasnt 110% sure on site etc
I'd hope everyone else would be the same.
In fact I have tended to give too many forum members the benefit of the doubt etc - not anymore
I think your right as I think I have come across other sites getting affiliates to spam - which is
a) low
b) plain stupid IMHO
The other thing which is really really getting up my nose (as it's much harder to spot / be 100% sure) are these complicated "conversations" which are posted up between either multiple members with different IP's or a bunch of members created on the same IP
and even worse groups of both working together spamming each others efforts - Its like there is a secret sect - "the spamerati" who all co-operate.
Then you get a couple of innocent forum members replying to the crud loosely dresses as banter - as they simply dont get how this business works
The spammers even had the cheek to point out that another spammers thread was the most interesting thing on the site - "even if it was spam" and then spammed the thread with their own
they are all w**nkers
cheers scrawnybob
__________________
http://www.4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better
http://www.badbeatornot.com - Poker Odds Calculator