Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Knuder12
False... Those images are not stolen from pokerlistings. They're not even pokerlistings images. I emailed them before i used them about them and they belong to the individual sites, all of which have given me permission to use them. Nice try though...
|
Really? Oh...my mistake....I wasn't aware that all of the sites made 17x17 .png files with the same beveled edges.
Now THIS is weird though....
Titan Poker screenshot from PokerListings:
http://www.pokerlistings.com/pop-gra...=Titan%20Poker
Titan Poker screenshot from bonus-center.com
http://www.bonus-center.com/sites/Titan.jpg
Hmm....Odd that you're both logged in with the same account.
Mansion Poker screenshot from PokerListings:
http://www.pokerlistings.com/pop-gra...ansion%20Poker
Mansion Poker screenshot from bonus-center.com:
http://www.bonus-center.com/sites/Mansion2.jpg
Wow...can you even imagine the odds of getting dealt the same cards, against the same opponents as they guys at PokerListings did when they took their screenshots? You should buy a lottery ticket.
I'm not going to bother posting all of them, as my point has been made.
You might want to rethink your "Nice try though" comment.